Melee at Murdershroom Marsh is the third game in the Epic Spell Wars series. This game ratchets up the Epic with several new innovations:
- Cantrips: add extra effects to your spell at the cost of discarding some extra cards. More zing for the spell-flinging;
- Bad Trips: the colors, man... the colors. If your spell has lots of different glyphs, a Bad Trip card resolves twice;
- Dual-Glyphed Deliveries: if you have ever had trouble matching your glyphs, relief is here;
- Everlasting: most of the Treasures in the game don't go away when you die. Collect them all!
Creatures are also back. Half of the Deliveries are Creatures, and the other half are dual-glyphed blast 'em spells. Cantrips are a great way to unclog your hand of too many of one spell type. So, even after making a full three-card spell, you can still add more bang to your brainsuck. Bad Trips give you great benefits when you play a lot of different glyphs in your spell.
- 178 cards
- 8 oversized Wizard cards
- 7 last Wizard Standing tokens
- 6 life tracker tokens
- 15 kill tokens
- 5 six-sided dice
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 awesome, useless standee